Sunday, April 27, 2008

Hey its a weekend and the whole week was a little tough though. I have been practically racing against time with office work and with the staff group that's going to give an acoustic set presentation on the first. I think we are pulling this thing through but we really need to focus on it a little more. Two more days before we hit the stage with our acoustic set and hopefully it works out well. I almost completely forgot my talk with a group of students today. Luckily they called up and reminded me today with a merely 1 hour before the talk. It was an impromptu talk but it went out well since I have already handled a few sessions and talk on desktop publishing and publications as a whole.

I was even requested to give my views on their proposed website project that they were planning. Whew, I am glad it went quite alright considering that I forgot the whole thing. Maybe my practice skeds with the staff band made the event slip my mind. Last night, I was able to get a glimpse of the planet Mars. Finally the sky cleared up last night after a few nights of rain and clouds. It was a fantastic sight. I dont know if there were martians looking at me at the same time while I was looking at them ... hahahaha. But my idea of having an eco-friendly house is coming together. Clean Air Trust have been giving me a lot of information on how to go abouts in achieving this. I have been collaborating with several business who have given me advice and are providing supplies to ensure my house is completely run by sustainable energy, recycled water and so forth.

No comments: